Along with its new Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus mid-range smartphones, Motorola also took the wraps off a new affordable Moto G4 Play. The Moto G4 Play features a slightly stepped down specifications that its siblings, offering a 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels) IPS panel, 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 processor, and 2800mAh battery. The Pricing of the Moto G4 Play is yet to become clear, but it is slated to hit globally this summer with Black, White and Red color options.
It’s got an 8-megapixel rear camera with the aperture of f/2.2 and LED flash. Up front, A similar aperture 5-megapixel shooter for selfies, and inside of the new Moto G4 Play lives 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, a microSD slot for adding more storage. Moto G4 Play also offers Water repellent nano-coating to protect from spills and splashes. Source
Here’s what the Moto G4 Play’s spec list looks like:
- 5-inch HD (1280×720, 294ppi) IPS display
- 1.2GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 8-megapixel rear camera, ƒ/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, ƒ/2.2 aperture, Display flash
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 16GB of storage, microSD slot with support for cards up to 128GB
- 2800mAh battery
- Dimensions: 144.4 x 72 x 8.95 ~ 9.9 mm; Weight: 137 grams.
Stay tuned for more updates!
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)