Motorola India has been teasing the arrival of their Moto 360 Sport smartwatch for quite some time now, after the long due, the company has finally launched this Sports version of Android powered smartwatch in India. The Moto 360 sport has been specially designed for fitness enthusiasts, and it also has Built-in GPS to track your workout with a durable yet comfortable design. Moreover, the Moto 360 Sport is virtually identical to the Moto 360 (2015) that was launched in India last year but comes with different outfits.
The Moto 360 Sport has a different display called ‘AnyLight’ hybrid display, which is a combination of traditional LCD and Ambient panels for better viewing experience under direct sunlight. There is also Optical heart rate sensor (PPG) to measure heart rate and other sports activities. It is powered by latest Android Wear Operating System out of the box, which also works with popular apps such as MapMy Run, Under Armour Record, Strava and among others. You can connect the Moto 360 Sport through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to both your Android or iPhone devices. Source
Motorola Moto 360 Sport Specifications:
- Display: 1.37″, 236ppi (360 x 325 pixels), Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS: Android Wear
- Battery: 300mAh
- Memory: 512MB RAM, 4GB ROM
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (APQ 8026) CPU with Adreno 305 GPU
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Weight/Dimensions: 54 grams / 45 mm diameter by 11.5 mm high
- Sensors: Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration/Haptics engine.
- Other: IP67 dust and water resistant (not waterproof), Dual microphones.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)