Originally unveiled at MWC 2016 alongside Vibe K5, the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus is the company’s first smartphone launched in India with all metal Unibody. To let you know, the Vibe K5 is the international version of the recently announced Lenovo Lemon 3 smartphone in China.
The Vibe K5 Plus features a 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) IPS display, 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in storage with microSD card support up to 32GB. In addition, users will experience the TheatreMax wide screen view along with Dolby Atmos, enhanced audio on Vibe K5 Plus.
On the imaging front, Lenovo has included 13MP rear camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording as well as a 5MP fixed-focus front shooter in the Vibe K5 Plus. The phone also packs Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and FM Radio. It is powered by a 2750mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI on top.
LG Vibe K5 Key Specifications Include:
- Display: 5-inch IPS Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) with 180° of wide-angle views
- Chipset: 1.5GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 616 (4 x 1.2GHz Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.5GHz Cortex-A53)
- Memory: 2GB RAM/ 16GB ROM/ microSD upto 32GB
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with VIBE UI
- Camera: Rear 13MP (f/2.2) with LED flash, 1080p video recording/Front 5MP (f/2.8)
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, Micro USB 2.0, GPS
- Others: Dual Speakers, Dolby Atoms, TheatreMax Technology
- Battery: 2750mAh (Non-Removable)
- Dimensions: 142 x 71 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- Colors: Platinum Silver, Champagne Gold, and Graphite Grey.
The Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus is priced at INR 8499, and it will be available in Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver and Graphite Gray color options. Interestingly, Lenovo opted open sales for Vibe K5 Plus, and the smartphone will be exclusively available on Flipkart starting from March 23rd. Source
Stay tuned for more updates!
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)