Alcatel announced a new smartphone called OneTouch Fierce XL at CES 2016. This latest offering by Alcatel runs on Windows 10 Mobile out of the box. The Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL features a 5.5-inch HD screen and is powered by 1.1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. It backed by 2GB RAM with 16GB of internal storage, and memory can be expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
The handset sports an 8MP primary camera with 2x digital zoom as well as 2MP front-facing camera. The device offers 4G LTE support along with another usual set of connectivity options. It packs a 2500mAh battery. The OneTouch Fierce XL offers Windows 10 features like Cortana, Microsoft Edge, and latest versions of Microsoft Office Mobile productivity applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and OneDrive.
Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL Windows 10 Mobile Key Features Include:
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) Display
- 1.1GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Windows 10 Mobile
- 8MP AF Main Camera with x2 Digital Zoom
- 2MP Front-Facing Camera
- 4G LTE Cat.4 (B2/4/12), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 16GB of storage, expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD
- 2500mAH battery for up to 14 hours of talk time and 820 hours of standby time
- Additional Features: VoLTE, FCC Mandated Anti-Theft Protection and T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling compatibility.
Price & Availability:
The OneTouh Fierce XL will be available exclusively from selected T-Mobile stores in coming weeks at an affordable price point of $139.99 and it also available through T-Mobile’s phone financing program it’s $0 down ($5.84 for 23 months, $5.67 for the 24th month). Source
Stay tuned for more updates!
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)