Motorola officially Announced Moto G Turbo Edition in Mexico on November 13th, and the Moto G Turbo is virtually identical to Moto G (2015), which was launched a couple of months ago along with Moto X Play and Style. The new smartphone is nothing but the Moto G (2015) or Moto G (3rd Gen) regarding looks and feel but it has got a huge bump with newly added Full HD display and Snapdragon 615 chipset. Source
Moto G Turbo sports a 5-inch Full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 Pixels and also Gorilla Glass 3 protection top of it. Under the hood has been changed from Quad-core Snapdragon 410 to 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon 615 chipset. The smartphone is also water-resistant up to 1 meter (@30 minutes) and has been rated as IPX7.
Moto G Turbo retains 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot support up to 32GB. It packs a same old 2470 mAh battery, but this time comes with Turbo Charging support, as it name indicates. Motorola still promises one-day battery life with Moto G Turbo.
On the imaging front, Moto G Turbo sports a 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and a 5MP front camera with a f/2.2 aperture. Another set of connectivity options includes 4G LTE support, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0 and top of all running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop right out of the box.
Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition XT1556 Full Specifications:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720p, 294 PPI) display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- IP67 water and dust resistant certification
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4x digital zoom
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture and Display flash
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack
- 16GB internal memory, microSD card support up to 32GB
- 2470mAh battery with Turbo Charging support
- Dimensions: 142.1 x 72.4 x 6.1-11.6mm
- Weight: 155grams
Price & Availability:
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)