Indian smartphone vendor Lava Mobiles has introduced the new Iris series smartphone in the country today, dubbed as Iris X10. The handset is carrying a slightly higher price than what we had earlier reported, which is now available broadly across the subcontinent for INR 11500. Source
In terms of the specifications, the smartphone sports a premium design with a compact form factor overall. Lava has done the impressive job in keeping the bezels minimal, which further enhanced the physical look of the device. It comes with a 5-inch IPS HD display, 1.3GHz Quad-core processor, 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage along with microSD support for further expansion.
On the software front, the smartphone runs on Star OS based on Android 5.1 Lollipop, and the company promises Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for it so, you can expect it sometime in 2016, more details will be available in coming months. The phone also features 13MP rear camera with Dual LED flash and a 5MP front camera for selfies and it packs 2900mAh battery to provide the good screen on times.
Lava Iris X10 Full Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR3
- Software: Android 5.1 Lollipop, upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Primary Camera: 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Selfie Camera: 5MP with 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
- Memory: 16GB of internal storage, microSD card slot support
- Battery: 2900mAh
- Dimensions: 155.5 x 76.6 x 10.6 mm, 105 grams.
Price & Availability:
The Lava Iris X10 has been priced at INR 11500, and it comes in Icy White, Royal Black color options to go with, the smartphone will be available in both offline as well as online stores starting from today.
Stay tuned for more updates!
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)