The unique thing about this smartband is it comes with a circular 1.06-inch (128 x 128 pixels) OLED display with a full metal bezel running around this circular ring and Band material of the device made by TPU fabric along with different patterns on it. The Honor Band Zero even has IP68 certification, which will keep dust and water away from this well polished device. You can also have an option to set Multiple time display modes in this Smartwatch. Source
Apart from usual functions like displaying notifications and incoming calls, it also has a pedometer that can track your Activity data like Sleep tracking, Steps Counting, Calorie tracking, and others. The company claimed a four days of battery life and 14 days of standby time with a single charge.
Honor Band Z1 Key Specifications:
- 1.06-inch (128 x 128 pixels) OLED touchscreen display
- 128 KB RAM
- 512 KB flash memory (microprocessor)
- Cortex M4 STM32F411 processor
- Bluetooth (2.4 GHz), POGO PIN USB port, Magnetic Charging Dock
- Compatible with Android 4.4.4 or later & iOS 7.0 or later
- 70mAh battery
- Weight: 25 grams (including battery)
- Large Size: 244.4 mm x 38 mm x 9.5 mm (9.6 in. x 1.5 in. x 0.4 in.)
- Small Size: 229.4 mm x 38 mm x 9.5 mm (9 in. x 1.5 in. x 0.4 in.)
Pricing & Availability:
The smartwatch will be available for purchase by the end of October, and it will come in Pure cream strap with Silver Band, Black Subdued strap with gunmetal Black Band, Cool khaki strap with Silver Band options. What you think about this Hybrid fitness tracker, let us know in comments sections below.
Stay tuned for more updates!
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)