Huawei unveiled the Honor 7 smartphone in July this year along with 16GB and 64GB storage options, but the company missed the 32GB model at the time of launch. Finally, the company has decided to upgrade the two key features of the phone. Source
As per FoneArena, the new Honor 7 smartphone will now come with 32GB of onboard storage, and run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.0 on top. To remind you, the company already announced that all models of Honor 7 will receive the Android M (beta, stable) updates by the January & February 2016.
In addition, the enhanced edition comes with a new smart key functionality for quick shortcuts. It also comes equipped with voice commands capability, which can access it while you’re on the go. Furthermore, Huawei has partnered with Baidu to bring Siri-like features for Honor 7 handsets via Smart Key.
On the other hand, the new model bundled with the 9V-2A charger in the box. Rest of the specifications of the smartphone remains the same. Check out detailed specs below.
Huawei Honor 7 Enhanced Edition Full Specifications:
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels resolution) IPS-NEO LCD display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 935 processor (4 x A53 2.2GHz + 4 x A53 1.5GHz)
- Mali-T628 MP4 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Emotion UI 4.0
- 20MP rear camera with Sony IMX230 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lenses and dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, BSI Sensor, LED flash
- 4G LTE (Nano), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS and NFC
- Metal Body, Fingerprint Sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, IR Blaster, FM Radio
- 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 3100mAh battery
The Huawei Honor 7 Enhanced Edition is China only model (at least for now) and is priced at 1999 Yuan. As a part of Honor brand‘s second anniversary celebration’s, the company has reduced the price of the 16GB variant of Honor 7 and is now available at 1799 yuan.
Stay tuned for more updates!
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)